Thursday, October 23, 2008

~McCain/Palin Rally~




Yesterday, I had the priviledge of going to the McCain/Palin Rally here in Cincinnati at the Lunken Airport. Let me just say it was awesome... it was worth standing for four hours!!

After the speeches were over, John and Cindy McCain walked pasted where we were standing and I got to kinda shake John hand and shook Cindy's hand... As John walked past us, my friend told him that she was praying for him and He said "I appreciate that". It was such a neat experience. The secret service was everywhere but it was so cool!!!! Sarah Palin and her husband didn't walk pasted us... so we didn't get to shake her hand.

I also got to shake Gretchen Wilson's hand but who cares about her. lol.

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

That is so neat you got to go and see them in person!!

Eric and Hannah Avery said...

Wow, Rachelle, That is so cool, that you got to go to a rally, thats a good thing about living in a big city. Lol. I am watching the election returns right now.