Thursday, October 2, 2008

Isn't God amazing ?








I can't believe we are at the end of another week. This week has just flown by. This week seems like I just studied Biology or maybe I really have. My mind feels like it is so full and overflowing with information about Biology and still so much more to learn. I have another test tomorrow. yickes. I am amazed as I study that God made all of this. Isn't God amazing? So, I challenge you if you are ever doubting that God is God and that God created everything ... study Biology and you will be so amazed that God is the one who designed it all!!!
I had lots of fun at work today with madeline. When we were outside playing she would often grab my hand as we walked. It was so cute!!! She also loves to read books and almost every time she wants to read she will bring a book to me and acknowledge that she wants to sit on my lap. Lately, she is really starting to gabber. I think she has started to say "chell" for chelle but I'm not for sure. Another thing, she loves to do is put on shoes... she will find my shoes or any shoes that are around the house and put the shoes on. Her mom told me that she has even put on her high heels. lol.
Above are some of the pictures I took of her today.
Hope you all have a great weekend. I must run and study some more Biology before heading to bed!!

No comments: