Sunday, October 12, 2008

~ Homecoming weekend ~

Well... Homecoming was this weekend and Friday night was alot of fun!!! I helped out with a booth so that took alot of time that I usually spend on homework. But, it was well worth it!
Saturday morning, I went out for breakfast with some friends... It was actually lunch time by the time we got to IHOP but we thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast food at lunch time!! After that we went shopping, and we had lots of fun spending money. Then, I took a nap and hung out with friends while doing homework! My Sunday was spent going to New Life church and doing kids klub in the afternoon.
Today, I read Isaiah 40 and verse 31 stuck out to me " but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. "
This semester has been really busy with classes and one that I am really struggling with and this verse really spoke to me that God will give me strength to finish this semester with God's help.

3 comments:

Eric and Hannah Avery said...

Hi Chelle, I didn't know you had gotten a blog, I am so excited! I read all of your posts, they are good.

Anonymous said...

Yes, we did have lots of fun!! :)
Just think, you only have one semester left, I have like...a million! Haha!
It's amazing how God's strength comes in our time of weakness! Keep encouraged!
Love you lots!
-Me

Alanna said...

That scripture has helped me too recently! Glad you had a good weekend.