Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation

I officially graduated from college!! I am now an alumni of God's Bible School and College!!!!
Its such a great relief to be done and have my diploma in my possession!! yay!
Saturday, was a great day!! I had been praying ( and later found out other people were praying too) that it wouldn't rain. It was such an answer to prayer when it didn't rain at all on Saturday. God is so good to us I'm so thankful that the Lord blessed us with such a beautiful day on Saturday. During graduation, I was thinking this is not me... I can't believe I am about to graduate... wow how time flies. After graduation, my family had a small party for me. It was so special to have many friends celebrate this special occasion with me.
I want to thank Jesus most of all for his help in accomplishing this huge milestone in my life. I couldn't have done this without Him!!!
For those, who have prayed for me and stood by me these last 5 years thank you. For my friends, you are all the best!!! For being there when I needed you... studying with me, crying with me and just letting me talk. I love you.
For my family and those who didn't think I would never make it through my freshman year... Well, I proved you wrong and I made it through 5 years of college!
Now, everyone is wondering what I'm doing next!!! The question is: to tell you or not to tell you! hmmm I think I will leave you in suspense...
Until next time: Keep me in your prayers!!!

3 comments:

Eric and Hannah Avery said...

Congratulations Rochelle. I am so proud of you! So, whats next? Lol.

-Hannah

Melissa Phelps said...

Good Job! Glad to be able to celebrate with you! I'll pray that God will give you wisdom and assurance as you move on to whatever is next. :) Come see me sometime! Jaleesa's in Ireland and it's too quiet. :p

A Day in my World said...

thanks hannah
Mel: i will havta come over!! let me know when its good 4 u
yeah its quiet over here too since Jessica is in Ireland too!!!