Saturday, May 30, 2009

~Colby~

I finally took my car Colby to a car wash thursday night... my car was so dirty it did not do the trick. While i was using the pressure washer i injured my hand... it still hurts after almost 2 days. I must confess this was the first time I washed Colby since I bought him in December. lol
words to the wise: be careful when using a pressure washer... don't get your hand in the way!
On a better note, friday morning washed and scrubbed Colby again. Thanks goes to Jon, Josh and Mom for helping. My car looks so much better!!!
Also, Colby got a cleaning of the inside of the car too!
BTW, my car just received his name this weekend!
Went to the dentist yesterday, the hygenist and me had quite the conversation... even asking personal questions if I had a boyfriend. lol
Got to see and hold my cousin's baby... Carter Lee weighted 3 lbs 14oz. He is so tiny. It was so cute to hear his little cry! Carter is the third great grand baby born in a week's time period in our Glick family. About 20 more weeks, till My niece is born!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!
Today, is my 2nd graduation party!!! Mom had a party for me after graduation 2 weeks ago with my friends in Cincinnati!
Yay for good food and fun ahead today!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

Colby.
Good strong name.
Me gusta caso.

Dorcas said...

You all had a very nice party! Again, Congratulations!! Good to have you home for a little while.