Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer gone

Summer: where has it gone?? It's so sad that summer is almost over. I'm mainly talking about the weather because I have been on summer vacation for awhile now that I'm out of college.
Vacation: was absolutely so much fun!! I'm so ready to go back!!!
We went to Nags Head, North Carolina.
Nothing exciting has really happened in my life since the last I blogged.
But I do know that God is good and has remained the same and always will be!!!
But in about a month, my niece should be here but we will see if she will be on time or late!!!!
Please continue to pray for me as I continue to seek God's will for my life!!
P.S. Please let me know that you are reading this... I don't know if anyone still does and if I should continue to blog. Thanks!

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Hey Chelle! I read your blog!! :) Keep posting about what's going on in your life...and keep trusting God. He will guide you in His time. Stay encouraged! :)

Dorcas said...

Yes, Rochelle!! I'm still here and reading your blog. Keep updating it for me :o) Be encouraged!!

Jenn said...

I am reading. I love hearing about your life. You are so precious!!! Hang in there. God is Always in Control. Love You.

Eric and Hannah Avery said...

I like to hear what is going on in your life too!

Melissa Phelps said...

Hi!!! I think you should blog. Maybe some baby pictures :)

A Day in my World said...

thanks guys for your comments!
Mel: i put all my baby pictures on fb. its too hard to put pics on here.